Saturday, August 10, 2013

8/13/2013 class @CP2

Hot off the table here's Tuesday's card.
My gal Jennifer did it again!
She created a window with dies & matching stamps,
duh why didn't I think of that!
So we're using this die & stamp from Hero Arts/Sizzix

but we're cutting a window and stamping inside the card.
The first card I made I colored the stamp with Tim's markers,
then I thought there must be an easier way.
So I pulled out some Cut & Dry Felt and made a custom ink pad.
We did this quite a while back on this card
Custom ink pads are great for mass production, 
you can get approximately 50 cards out of an inking.

This is the card we will be making this Tuesday.
I love the soft look, no black line & no coloring.
And SO easy you won't believe it!
 Please bring your basic class kit
and a gold edger if you have one.

August Birthdays
10 David
15 Judy
Celebration on 8/27

No comments:

Post a Comment