Sunday, November 17, 2013

11/19/2013 class @CP2

Here we go, the last class for November. 
There will be no class on November 26th.
I had to redo this card this morning,
just me being neurotic!
This is a gift card/money holder made from an envelope.


I will be using this card for my Hanukkah/Christmas gifts to my nieces and nephews.
The usual Class kit including a gold edger will do it for today!

Here's a heads up for the month of December,
No classes on the 24th and 31st.
December 17th will be our last class of the year.
Following class we will have our holiday luncheon at 
Whole Hog Cafe. All are welcome even those who are unable to attend class on a regular basis, 
we would love to see you!
We will do a card exchange, bring a card get a card.
Please sign your card so when we ooh and aah we know who made it!
Will take a head count when we get closer so I can call ahead and have tables ready for us.
December birthday's are Liane & Prissy.

Enjoy the rest of your day and hope to see you soon,
Susan *Ü*


No comments:

Post a Comment