Sunday, December 1, 2013

12/3/2013 class @CP2

Today's card I went way out of my comfort zone.
Glitter!
I've been seeing a lot of white on white cards 
with a touch of sparkle.
In the mode of use what you have I had a brand new jar of
Art Glitter which if my memory serves me it was not cheap.
If you prefer not to work with this loose glitter
 I would use my wink of stella pens,
(which is what I would do if I did this card again)
Hard to see but really very elegant.
We will be dry embossing & die cutting.
Along with your basic class kit
please include
zig 2 way glue pen (large tip)
tweezers
glue dots and/or foam tape
silver edger
Wink of Stella if you want
(you can also add color with these pens)
So that's about it, hope you are recovering
 from a massive eating weekend,
enjoy your day,
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment