Friday, May 2, 2014

5/6/2014 class @CP2

I saw some easel cards floating around out there and some were round cards, 
kinda cool.
So I started playing with some of my shaped dies 
and this is what I came up with.


So when it came to adding color I grabbed my round ink blending tool and 
the felt nibs we used way back when.
So then I thought how about distress markers, 
so that's how I colored the second image.
Looking closely there are only slight differences.
So I will be bring all of the above and you will have a choice.

Please bring your basic class kit including
foam tape
black edger

Bring if you want/have
broken china distress ink pad
peeled paint distress ink pad
barn door distress ink pad
round foam blender
felt nibs
peeled paint marker
barn door maker


We will be celebrating Lottie's birthday on the 13th

Have a wonderful weekend, see you Tuesday.
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment