Monday, May 12, 2014

Catalog of the Month ~ June 2014 - Penny Black

Catalog of the month for June is Penny Black.
June 14, 10:30 am
From the time I started stamping I fell in love with their flowers,
birds and butterflies. Then I discovered their stickers, oh my!
Take a peek at the catalog, buy what we have on the shelves,
Penny Black sales during the month of June will be 10% off.

Today we will be using their stencils, stamps and die cuts.
The paper just falls out of their dies, what's not to love.  
It was really hard to limit myself, but I'm sure you will be seeing 
Penny Black products in future classes.
These are the cards we will be making in today's class.





Please bring your basic class kit including
non stick craft sheet
liquid ball point glue pen
foam tape
tweezers
black edger

Call Scraps Galore today to reserve your spot, 
858 1080
Kits will not be available since this class is technique driven.
We will be using watercolor pencils, twinkling H2O and distress inks.


Thanks, see you soon,
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment