Thursday, July 10, 2014

7/15/2014 class @CP2

Today we will be celebrating Linda's birthday!

If you haven't noticed, lately I have been on a die cutting kick.
Well today's card has no stamping and it's all die cutting.
A couple of weeks ago Bette showed me a card her daughter sent her.
The front is cut off at the bottom.


Hard to see in the scan but you get the idea.

So this is what I came up with. The front is die cut on an angle,
I used the sparkly butterfly, and die cut sentiment.
 I will bring a sentiment stamp for the inside.


A warm summery card. 
Still playing with other ideas with these dies.

Please bring your basic class kit
including
ball point glue (die cut sentiment)
larger tip zig glue (glittering the butterfly)
edger if you would like

That should do it,
enjoy your weekend and do something crafty!
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment