Friday, October 3, 2014

Handmade Gifts 10/25/2014

This month's handmade gifts class we will be creating a stack of holiday cards
 for you to use or give to a lucky friend or family member .
We will be learning about assembly line card making,
 with lots of helpful tips I have learned over the years.
I chose a set of stamps from Stampers Anonymous, Tim Holtz line.
You will be creating a total of 12 cards, 3 of each.

So nobody noticed that I can't count!
Here's the correct picture! 12 Cards ...

not 16, lol!

Here the are individually so you can get a closer look.





This class will be held at Scraps Galore on Saturday October 25 at 10:30 am.
Cost is $20, I will have everything cut for you.
You will color, sand, edge and assemble.
Call Scraps Galore to reserve your spot or kit.
Yes, I can do kits this month you will need to color at home.
858 1080

Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment