Friday, January 30, 2015

Catalog of the Month at Scraps Galore~ February 2015

The February Catalog of the Month is
Hero Arts 
http://www.heroarts.com/ 
2/14/2015 at 10:30am

There were two companies that caught my heart and 
hooked me on rubber stamping. This is one of them!

We will be creating three cards with Hero Arts products.
They have a new catalog with releases from the trade show,
I can't wait to order some, actually I have already emailed Elizabeth
 with some stamps that are a must have.

Here are the cards we will be creating, heavy on technique,
lots to learn but unfortunate I cannot do a kit for this class.


 Ranger distress sprays, embossing & die cutting.

Quickest water coloring you've ever tried.

Sponging, blending & masking.

If you are interested please call Scraps Galore to reserve your spot.
858 1080

The catalog will be available on Monday Feb 2, or 
go on line now and start browsing!



Thanks for looking!
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment