Saturday, March 7, 2015

Catalog of the Month at Scraps Galore~ March 2015

March Catalog of the Month 
at Scraps Galore is Heartfelt Creations.
https://www.heartfeltcreations.us/

This month's class will be on March 28
and will be co-taught by myself and Elizabeth.
We will be doing 5 cards, 
Elizabeth will do the three in the brand new Heartfelt Creations kit.
She took the class at CHA and will share what she learned.
I will be doing two cards with their stamps & dies.
There is a bit of a learning curve and I will show you what I learned 
for perfect placement of their dies onto a stamped image.

I will put together a list of supplies you need to bring
 and email those enrolled in this class.

This class is limited to 8 and the cost will be $25,
so if you are interested call Scraps Galore today,
858 1080.






As always Elizabeth will offer a discount for any Heartfelt Creations
 product purchased or ordered during the month of March.

No comments:

Post a Comment