Thursday, June 18, 2015

6/25/2015 Thursday's at Scraps Galore

Today's card I was playing with some
 leftover paper from my daughters portfolio.
It's semi gloss on both sides and
it took the ink nicely.
i also used Stampendous stamps which just happen to be
 the catalog of the month!
You still have time to shop or place your orders
to receive the discount.
I used a sponge dauber and twisted citron for the oval.
I brayered mermaid lagoon on the background.
Love these two colors together!
I then add a bit of wink of stella to the dragonfly.


Please bring your basic class kit
including
water brush/paintbrush
wink of stella, blue, green & black
white gel pen
black edger

That should do it,
see you soon
Susan *Ü*



1 comment:

  1. Pretty card! Wish I could be there for class. I'll come down whenever possible. Have fun today! Hugs, Geri xo

    ReplyDelete