Thursday, July 2, 2015

7/9/2015 Thursday's at Scraps Galore

Today's card is quite simple,
but I wanted to introduce to you a new product on the market.
Ken Oliver's Color Burst.
Basically they are intense watercolor powders.
There are a variety of ways to use them,
today we will be doing the spritz & sprinkle.
I've paired this with the Memory Box Butterfly Reverse die.
On my final sample I used homemade glitter mist,
of course this is my favorite.
(Hard to see in the picture.)

These sold out quickly at Scraps Galore,
but they have been reordered.
If you would like to purchase them please let Beth know
 and she can write a special order for you.



Please bring your basic class kit
including
ballpoint glue pen
tweezers
pokey tool
gold edger
That should do it!

We will be celebrating Linda's birthday today,
Sherry is bringing a treat to share.

Enjoy your week,
hope to see you soon.
Susan *Ü*

2 comments: