Thursday, August 6, 2015

8/13/2015 Thursday's at Scraps Galore

I was recently looking at all the die cuts on the wall at Scraps Galore 
and found this Memory Box die called Steampunk Corner and just had to have it!
I knew I wanted to cut it out of foil and distress it,
but which method should I use?
So I decided to make the background embossed foil
 and use my two favorite techniques.

Here are the two samples I made.


So for the background we will use a black paint dauber and a baby wipe.
The corner we will use Alcohol Inks.
Kinda fun huh?

Please bring your basic class kit
including
black paint dauber
glue stick
zig 2 way glue
score tape or redline tape
black edger
That should do it!

Remember we are celebrating August birthdays on the 27th,
David, Jenna & Judy

Enjoy your week,
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment