Tuesday, October 20, 2015

10/22/2015 Thursday's at Scraps Galore

Sorry I'm behind this week, 
still recovering from two huge classes last weekend.
But they both were a blast and I loved every minute.
On to this weeks card, 
I decided to use an Impression Obsession Stamp,
by the way they are this months featured catalog.
All IO purchases of on hand stock and special orders will receive a discount!

So sample #1 went into the trash.
Sample #2 is a little blah.
But loving the wilted violet color.
Elizabeth is ordering more, so if you want one let her know.

Sample #3 loving it!


 Sample #4
Swooning, this is my color!

The next one I may try combing the two colors.

Please bring your basic class kit
including
black or gold edger
your favorite distress ink 
blending tool

That should do it.
Enjoy your day and see you on Thursday.
Susan *Ü*



No comments:

Post a Comment