Thursday, November 12, 2015

11/19/2015 Thursday's at Scraps Galore

Today's card is using an unmounted stamp 
I bought at the convention last year.
I believe it is from Stampland.
Metallics are HOT right now.
There are machines to apply metallic foil as well as other methods.
Today I went back to basics with gold embossing powder.
I used an Anna Griffin embossing folder that
Elizabeth special ordered for me quite some time ago.
The name of the folder is Empire Arch.
I still felt I needed some more glitz
and started digging through my supplies for the perfect medium.
WaLa!
Viva Inka Gold Metallic Rub.
(I had it in 4 colors, teehee)
I think they make a lovely set as a holiday gift.




Please bring your basic class kit
including
stamping foam
scissor
gold edger
That should do it!

Enjoy your week & stay warm.
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment