Sunday, November 1, 2015

11/5/2015 Thursday's at Scraps Galore

Hello all and welcome to November!
Well I'm still on my ink blending kick.
I recently came across two birch tree stamps 
that I bought at the convention from StampScapes.
Well StampScapes was not at the convention last year,
so these have been sitting around uninked for quite some time.

On the first sample I used
blueprint sketch
ripe persimmons
squeezed lemonade

On the second sample I used
faded jeans
wilted violet
 

On the third
blueprint sketch
wilted violet
 

I may also do another with reds and yellows!

Please bring your basic class kit
including
black or gold edger
your favorite sky colors distress inks
and matching blenders.
That should do it!
Enjoy your day and see you on Thursday.
Susan *Ü*

BTW this month we will be celebrating Ginny Hill's birthday,
as soon as I know what date she will be in class is the day we will celebrate.
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment