Thursday, June 9, 2016

6/16/2016 Thursday's at Scraps Galore

We will celebrate Evelyn & Sara's birthdays on the 23rd,

When I envisioned today's card I saw it as a masculine card.
The metal and the embossed pattern screamed manly!
Then I tried one with feminine colors and that looks good also.
Today you will have your color options as well as the sentiment.

We are using alcohol inks, perfect for non porous surfaces.
Be warned, they permanently stain everything.
So do not wear your favorite clothing today.
They are so much fun, I promise it will be worth it.




Please bring your basic class kit
including
glue stick
sanding block
scissor
paint pen edgers-silver
if you have 
blending tool & felts
alcohol inks (I will bring all of mine)

That should do it, see you Thursday!
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment