Friday, November 11, 2016

11/17/2016 Thursday's at Scraps Galore

Yikes! Last class for November.
I saw a post for children using 
watercolors (crayola) on a stamp.
Not as easy as it looked!
Anyway after much trial and error,
(most of the pieces in the scrap bin)
we're going to give this a shot.
The second generation stamping
 or ghost print yielded better results.
Here's some of the best of the bests!




Please bring your basic class kit
including
stamping foam/mouse pad
gold edger
paper trimmer

That will do it!

December 15th will be our last class of the year.
Following class we will have our annual holiday luncheon
at Nick & Jimmy's.
We will do a card exchange, give a card get a card.
I'm hoping that everyone will be able to make it to lunch.
Prissy is the only December birthday and we will celebrate it on the 15th.
I will be requesting RSVP so I can reserve a room at the restaurant.
Any questions or concerns please feel free to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment