Thursday, October 19, 2017

10/26/2017 Thursday's @ NDB

Today we are meeting in the Community Room.

I bought this set last March at the Stamp convention.
After I bought it, I researched for tips and tricks to assemble.
Just about everything I saw was on how difficult this is to assemble.
I spent an entire day and was totally frustrated.
On top of that two of the stamps tore, grrr!
Time for plan B. I had all these pieces on my desk, 
many of them torn where the slot is.
I decided to salvage the pieces, 
put a piece of fun foam to give this lady some dimension.
And here she is!

Please bring your basic class kit
including
your preferred coloring method
I used colored pencils, colorless blender
 and my sand eraser
Gold Edger

That should do it!
See you all next week,
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment