Sunday, October 1, 2017

10/5/2017 Thursday's @ NDB

New beginnings, embracing change!

Today is the first class at
North Domingo Baca Multigenerational Center
From here on I will refer to the space as NDB!

We will meet in the Community Room (CR)
first floor, when you enter the lobby immediately to your left.

Today we will celebrate November birthdays
Nancy, Julie & Bette

Today's card we will be using the Elizabeth Craft designs Hot Air Balloon.
I used my wonderful distress oxides to blend a beautiful sky.
Have I mentioned that I love my distress oxides!


Please bring your basic class kit
including
double sided adhesive
ball point glue pen
tweezers
scissors
black edger
I used
broken china
worn lipstick
wild honey 
foam blenders for each

That should do it, 
enjoy the balloons, they are already starting to dot the skies!
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment