Tuesday, October 31, 2017

11/2/2017 Thursday's @ NDB

All my November samples are DONE!
No November birthdays, so we can relax a bit.
Today we will be meeting in room 7.

Today's card started as a vision in all white, very elegant,
but that was too simple for class.
So I found an embossing folder that I had forgotten I bought.
Then I remembered the inking tools Bette gave us all one year.
So with that in mind I created something similar but with a removable surface.
Can't wait to show you!
So I was happy with the inking, moving onto the wreath.
After I completed these two cards I still wasn't happy.



It needed a bit of elegance (hard to see the gold in the picture) 
so this the one we will be creating.
Now I'm happy!

Please bring your basic class kit
including
ballpoint glue pen
tweezers
poker
gold edger

That should do it!
Save some candy for the trick or treaters *Ü*
See you Thursday,
Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment