Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Q&E Cards @ NDB 10/21/2017

Hopefully most of you know that I have decided to go out on my own.
I will be teaching this class at the North Domingo Baca Multigenerational center,
aka NDB.
I will continue providing kits for those that are interested, 
details to be worked out.
You will still need to register and pay for your class 
so I know how many to cut for.
I have signed up for a square so credit card payments will be available.
I will invoice you upon receiving your request for a kit or class.
You can contact me through my blog or either of my emails.
www.kappkards.blogspot.com
suekapp@comcast.net
suekapp56@gmail.com


Saturday 10/21/2017
10:30-11:30
NDB Community Room
Class cost $20
must pre-register and 
leave email so I can confirm






  






Please bring your basic class kit 
including
double sided adhesive
ballpoint glue pen
tweezer
poker to remove small pieces in die cuts
optional
gold/silver edgers


No comments:

Post a Comment