Thursday, February 15, 2018

2/22/2018 Thursday's @ NDB

I found a tutorial on coloring white tissue paper with a variety of mediums.
After coloring you move the tissue to dry naturally or with a heat gun.
Every time I move the tissue it fell apart in my hands, grrrr!
Walk away from the craft desk.
After some thought I decided to glue the tissue to a piece of card stock 
before adding wet mediums.

Ultimately I decided to use distress stains because
1. I own a bunch
2. they're a fluid medium 
3. I wanted bold colors
or
You can put any water based ink pad on a craft sheet and mist with water,
pull out your watercolors and give those a try
 or any product that you own that is water soluble.

So I like the first two samples but something was nagging at me.
Mounted it on black paper, now I'm happy!

The die is from wish.com.




Please bring your basic class kit
including
glue stick
non stick craft mat
sanding block
poker
tweezers
gold edger
spray bottle w/water
coloring medium suggest
yellows, oranges and reds

That should do it,
have a wonderful week!
Susan *Ü*




No comments:

Post a Comment