Sunday, November 20, 2011

11/23/2011 class @ CP2 (temporary location Scraps Galore)

Today's card is a result of reading Tim Holtz's blog a while back and the inability to find that post! So I racked my brain remembering we had done something similar quite some time ago! So this is the card we will be doing on Wednesday at Scraps Galore (until China Phoenix is open again) The technique is the card front, but with an added bonus of a gift card holder on the inside!
Once I decide who this is going to I will high light their age ...

For those of you that have been hanging out with me for some time now, here's the card I was talking about from April 2008 ...
For today's class along with your regular kit please bring
Strong adhesive (embossed paper need a little extra stick), foam tape,
and if you have it a foam blending tool and vintage photo/tea dye distress ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment