Sunday, March 11, 2012

3/13/2012 class @CP2

Haha, I remembered to post this week ... my mind must be returning!
It was wonderful to see everyone at the rubber stamp convention, as I told my husband I needed to make a donation so the vendors keep coming back ... hope you donated also!
As always one of the best things is seeing those folks you haven't seen in a while, catching up and chatting is exhausting! It was fun!
On to Tuesday's card, the background is the technique we will be learning.
I was going for that aged patina look!
Along with you usual class kit include if you have it ...
Vintage Photo distress ink
foam and handle
foam tape
strong adhesive
sanding block
edge distresser or scissor

enjoy the rest of your weekend *Ü*

2 comments:

  1. Sue, I am loving this card! The background is very cool and pulls everything together nicely :) I'm sure everyone had a blast making this project.

    It was great bumping into you today and having a chance to catch up. You made mom's day ;D Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. I love the use of the muted colors and the way it pops the heart with the red outline.

    ReplyDelete