Sunday, March 18, 2012

3/20/2012 class @CP2

Oh my, after such a beautiful week, the March winds have arrived! I'll be glad to stay home and play ... really any excuse works for me!

So for all you Vagabond owners, have you seen this?
What fun, let's get Albuquerque on the Sizzix map!

OK, you want to see this weeks card, so here we go ...
I just fell in love with these clown fish from a vendor at the convention ...
we will also be embossing acetate to go over the colored image, kinda cool in real life ...
on to the coloring!
I used good ol' sharpies, these are from one of those large sets from Sam's club, I used two shades of orange and yellow. So dig through your stash and bring your copics, tombows, sharpies ... what ever markers you have and you won't have to wait on my set!
In addition to your regular class kit please bring
(yup you guessed it)
markers and a black paint pen!

March Birthday Celebration
will be 3/27
featuring
Sue R.
Jerri O.
Sylvia

See you all Tuesday, enjoy the rest of you weekend.
Don't forget Tim's Creative Chemistry 101 starts this Monday, hope to see you there!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment