Sunday, April 1, 2012

4/3/2012 class @CP2

Good morning everyone ... another beautiful day in Albuquerque!
I'm almost finished with the cards for April 21st Quick and Easy class, so we may have two posts today!

On to Tuesday's class at CP2. As most of you know I love all things from the fabulous Mr. Holtz, aka Timbo to his friends,hehe ... and I have been taking his online class, which by the way is wonderful!
Of course I'm behind in the lessons, but that's the beauty of this is I have access forever, so as I work my way through the lessons on tags for future reference, I am also making a card for class.
This card combines two techniques from day 2 of Creative Chemistry 101 ...
Blended Distress/spritz & flick
and
Brushless Water coloring
So for today's class kit please include;
craft mat
foam & handles
vintage photo or tea dye
(also used ... festive berry, broken china, mustard seed,barn door,dried marigold & peeled paint)

April Birthdays
according to my records the only April birthday is Nancy Y on the 19th,
so we will celebrate on the 17th!
This gives you plenty of time to make a special card for a very special person!

No comments:

Post a Comment