Sunday, June 17, 2012

6/19/2012 class @CP2

How can something so small and innocent create such havoc in our household?
 Yes my son rescued this puppy from a rest stop in Las Vegas, NM.
He is the sweetest little thing, but there is definitely a learning curve for Alex and Ace.
I just hope I have the strength and patients to make it through it!

Now on to the real reason you are here ... Tuesdays card!
The technique is called seamless tiers and I think their are many possibilities here.
I made several already!




You will definitely need to edge this card so make sure you
bring a pen or black ink pad.
Also include in your kit
temporary adhesive
foam tape or pop dots
pencil
stamping foam/pad
I used chalks to add color, if you prefer something else bring it along!

No comments:

Post a Comment