Sunday, July 8, 2012

7/10/2012 class @CP2

Today's class started at lunch last Tuesday! They had these wonderful vellum printed place mats! Everyone ooh and ah, talking about the possibilities.On the way out the waiter handed me a few extra so I decided to use them on a card for everyone! So I took out my sizzix/Tim pine cone die to make roses. After a few failed attempts I went to the ranger website to watch Tim do it. He said the process works best with card stock, by golly he is right. Plane B was put into action with my new sizzlet tattered garland strip. Then I looked at my new embossing folder and wondered if I could run two pieces of card stock through it rather than having to line up the design. Found some oval pieces left over from the clownfish card we did a while back and viola the card was done!

Not much stamping today, but I really like this card!
Along with your regular class kit please include
glue dots
black edger


No comments:

Post a Comment