Sunday, July 22, 2012

7/24/2012 class @CP2

Hot off the craft desk ... literally!
My sis and I were having a conversation about pearl ex/perfect pearls after she took a class in
San Antonio. I started looking through all the scans of cards I have made over the years
 and came across this one from 2004. Low and behold the same technique!

Since I have a gallon of Elmer's left over from a project my daughter was working on last semester,
I figure why not revisit this technique!
So, here is the card for this Tuesday ...
did you know Stampers Anonymous is bring back some of their older stamps,
so glad I never throw anything out, (don't let my husband hear that one!)


The usual class kit today and make sure
 your gold pen or ink pad to edge with is in there too!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend *Ü*


No comments:

Post a Comment