Sunday, July 29, 2012

7/31/2012 class @CP2

Another week with the card just finished! Oy Vey where do the days go!
House was spotless on Friday, yesterday my husband decided to bake peach/nectarine pies since our trees are bearing fruit this year. Needless to say every surface is coated with flour & sugar, so after this post I'm off to scrub & scour. Then I need to complete my father in laws 90th birthday cruise album. I started this yesterday and worked all day, just a few titles and a few finishing touches and it will be done. The amazing part is he will actually receive it for his 91st birthday on August 10.

OK, enough about me. I recently spent some time with a friend who besides being am amazing artist, she is a postage stamp collector. One of her collections is of puffins, well low and behold I exclaim I have a puffin stamp and it's never been used. So here is today's card, I really do like these guys.
Today's kit please include your
Black edger, pen or pad
blending pen or water pen
(we will use water color pencils, but if you want to use something else feel free to bring it)
We will be celebrating Sandi's Birthday today.

That's all folks, see you Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment