Sunday, September 9, 2012

9/11/2012 class @CP2

Good morning everyone! 
Today's card is from the fabulous Mr. Holtz, whom I have a date with this coming Friday, I'm so excited to be able to take another one of his classes! 
If you  follow his instructions the technique works, I am always amazed. 
This card is from his 12 tags of 2012 and you can see his lesson here

Here's the sample, please take a look at the class supplies and bring whatever you have on hand.
I kept it fairly simple but this holds so many possibilities.
Class kit
blending tools (I have foam and felt)
non stick craft sheet
(BTW I'm missing my small Tim Holtz one)

scissors
foam tape
zig glue (liquid)


the following is to add texture to your piece,
piercer & mat
retractable ball point pen
bone-folder
credit card (from junk mail)
embossing stylus

sanding block or steel wool
lil' chizler




No comments:

Post a Comment