Sunday, October 28, 2012

10/30/2012 class @CP2

Goodbye October, on to November ...
Started out the week in my usual tee and shorts, now I'm in sweats,
what happened to the transition, boom, it's cold!
Anyway, remember this card?

I have seen a few of you duplicate the technique,
it is a great idea.
Today we are doing the same technique with a twist. We are shuffling up the layers 
and using an embossing folder for added texture.

and I was in a blue mood and used tumbled glass, broken china
 and faded jeans distress ink with the foam blending tool.
If you would like to use different colors feel free
 to bring them along with your foam blending tool.
I also kept my card flat, if you would like further dimension
 bring along your foam tape or pop dots.

Class Kit
stamping foam or mouse pad
black edger, ink or pen
temporary/removable adhesive
optional 
dye based ink pads
foam blending tool
pop dots/foam adhesive

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment