Saturday, February 9, 2013

2/12/2013 class @CP2

This month we will be celebrating Linda's birthday on the 19th.
She is unable to come to class this week.

Today's card is for my brothers birthday. 
I had this stamp on my desk and came home with some new water color pencils,
graphitint by Derwent. So I stamped the fish on a scrap, and fell in love with the colors.
Also sitting on a pile on my desk was cheese cloth, I planned to do a beach card with sea shells.
So changed gears and created this background piece which looks like fishing net. 
The catch of the day is proudly mounted with the net behind. 
I think my brother will like it.
Along with your basic kit please include
brown edger or ink pad
stamping foam
tweezers
vintage photo ink & foam blending tool

Stay warm & get inky!
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment