Sunday, June 16, 2013

6/18/2013 class @CP2

Quick reminder we will be celebrating Evelyn and Caryl Ann's Birthday
next week on the 25th.

I made this piece that is housed in a shadow box for my husband
 when he was promoted to colonel. 
I scrambled to borrow stamps and Nancy helped me out.
So I finally invested in some of my own and they have never seen ink till today.
When I started out I envisioned a card resembling this,

but I wound up with a grungy vintage piece,
and decide I liked it!
So this is what we will be doing today.
Of course if you like the brighter version you don't have to grunge!

Please bring your basic class kit, including
scissors
gold edger
blender pen
foam tape
also if you own,
water color pencils
blending tool with foam (blue & brown)
I think that's it, there's a heap on my desk, haha

Enjoy your day, stay cool and see you Tuesday!
Susan *Ü*


No comments:

Post a Comment