Sunday, July 28, 2013

7/30/2013 class @CP2

whew, what a day yesterday!
Long story short after two trips out to Best Buy with my computer 
they finally decided that my mother board died, so no computer.
 I am using Evan's old, old lap top, small and slow but at least I'm not cut off from the world. 
How did we become so dependent?

So I did get Tuesdays card scanned before all this happened.
Last week I bought the new Penny Black die, Single Iris.
Most of my dies consist of basic shapes so this was lots of fun.
This is the first card I made and what we'll be doing on Tuesday.
I also made three others which I didn't get scanned 
but I will bring them with me to class.
including
Zig ball point glue pen
scissors
tweezers
black edger

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Susan  

No comments:

Post a Comment