Thursday, September 5, 2013

Catalog of the Month ~ September A Jillian Vance Design

In September we will be exploring some of the products from


"With my mom and dad both owning businesses, I have always wanted my own.  So in January 2010, my mom purchased a Cricut machine for me to start my own Paper Crafting business at the age of 10 years old.
In 2011 I have designed my own line of clear stamps!  
And now the rest is history!"


On Saturday September 14 at 10:30 am
we will make three cards using Jillian's stamps and dies.
She has partnered with spellbinders to produce her designs.
to make this card

This stamp set Soaring and this  The Zipper {die}vice Die
on these two cards


This is the card closed 

and when you pull the zipper it opens up to reveal this

I just love this zipper die!
Sample are on display at Scraps Galore, it's really hard to see them in the scans.

So please call Scraps Galore 858 1080 to reserve your spot.

Bring your basic class kit
including
pencil with eraser
ruler
gold and black edgers

Stop by and browse the catalog or 
look on line and email Elizabeth
elizabeth@scrapsgalore.com







No comments:

Post a Comment