Sunday, January 19, 2014

1/21/2014 class @CP2

Today we are using something old and something new.
I received this wonderful die for the holidays,
triple square flip it's, as you can see they are out of stock again.
(I'm so grateful to my friend for getting me one!)
We are using scrapbook paper that've had well, forever.
So colors will vary.
Now I know many of you have used these dies in 
one of several classes with Sue Rosenberg,
Today I will show you a trick to extend the back of the card, 
creating an additional flap so you have somewhere to write.

Here's the card closed.
(not happy with the placement of "celebrate", but
we can fix that)

Half way open

All the way open

including a black edger
if you wish to add some color to the images,
bring which ever medium you prefer.

Enjoy your long weekend,
See you Tuesday.
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment