Sunday, January 5, 2014

1/7/2014 class @CP2

Let's have a great start to 2014.
Today we will be making perpetual date calendars.
People are often amazed that I remember their birthday or anniversary each year.
This is how I do it, write it down!
I will be using paper that I have in my stash.
Time to use what I have, so each kit will look different.
I am prepping 15 kits, so there is plenty for everyone.

Please bring your basic class kit
You will need to cut apart each month,
so scissors or paper trimmer,
edgers, pens, ink pads or foam blenders
which ever you are comfortable with, 
since you don't know what color your kit will be,
cover your bases (black, brown, metallic)
or choose not to edge.

January Birthdays
19th Katie
27 Barbara
(Party date to be discussed)
Also It's Elizabeth Reil's birthday on the 27th,
remember all those stamps she gave us, 
this would be a great time to remember her.
Cards can be dropped off at Scraps Galore or mailed to the store at
Scraps Galore
7600 Jefferson St Suite8

Albuquerque, NM

No comments:

Post a Comment