Saturday, February 15, 2014

2/18/2014 class @CP2

Bette had been telling me about a die she bought when she went to a stamp show in Tennessee. 
Well last week she brought it in and offered it to me to use for a class. 
So a great big Thank You to Bette.
In March of 2012 we made this card,
I cut and scored each one. yikes!

The Stamp Doctor released this die.
One pass through your die cut machine
 and it is cut and scored
 and fits into an invitation size envelope,
Did you see me doing my happy dance?

Center Step Card Die


and this is what I did with it,



Mid February and still sticking to my NY resolution,
Something new Bette's Die
Something old Penny Black stamp 
I purchased quite some time ago and it has never seen ink,
until today

Bring your basic class kit
including your
non stick craft sheet
water brush or paint brush
bone folder
black edger
if you have
broken china distress pad
mowed lawn distress pad
water spritzer
I used watercolor pencils
 but if you have a preferred medium please bring that.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and see you Tuesday.
Susan *Ü*








No comments:

Post a Comment