Friday, February 7, 2014

Catalog of the Month ~ February 2014 -Susan Louise Arts

I just realized that I have not posted my classes at Scraps Galore for the month of February!
My bad, here we go!

Catalog of the month is Susan Louise Arts,
her beautiful artwork is available on paper or clears (transparencies)
They are available with the same image on one sheet or a variety of images.
So if you want to mass produce the same card
 or have a variety of cards they work both ways!

Saturday February 8, at 10:30 am we will be making 3 cards.
I will share tips and techniques along the way.
I believe there is one spot open so if your interested
 call Scraps Galore 858 1080 today. 



Elizabeth is offering a 10% discount on all Susan Louise purchases during the month of February.
So stop in an take a look at the catalog or
shop from home and email Elizabeth with your order

No comments:

Post a Comment