Wednesday, May 7, 2014

5/13/2014 class @CP2

Today we will celebrate Lottie's birthday!
Come join the fun.

A special thanks to two of our class members,
Gerri and Joan.
Gerri demoed this technique at the last convention for Stamp a Mania,
she suggested I do this on a Tuesday, thanks Gerri.
A big thanks to Joan for sharing her embossing powder with us to do this technique.
It works with the right product! 

So I dug through my embossing powder draw, 
yes I do have a draw dedicated to embossing powders,
(but don't tell anyone)
and found two jars that looked similar to the one Joan shared.
They are different, but I will bring them and if you like the effect you can use them.



Bring your basic class kit
including
silver edger
white eraser (to remove stray chalk)
chalks if you want/have

That should do it,
enjoy your week and 
Happy Mother's Day for those who celebrate.
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment