Friday, August 1, 2014

8/5/2014 class @CP2

Oh my, August already, 
guess I should start thinking about holiday cards but I'm just not ready!

So I saw this adorable set from Lawn Fawn called Critters in the Dog Park
and new I just had to have it!
Too cute, I think I will get a lot of use out of this set and it also has matching dies!
critters at the dog park

My mom's beloved pooch has a birthday coming up,
 so I thought I would make a card to commemorate the occasion.
Don't they look like they are having so much fun?
I used some very old scrapbook paper so the patterns and colors will vary 
but we will cut our own Polaroid frames.


Please bring your basic class kit
including
water brush or paint brush & water
black edger
whatever coloring medium you prefer,
I used watercolor pencils.

That should do it!

August birthdays will be celebrated on the 12th,
treats by Bette.
David
Jenna
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment