Tuesday, August 26, 2014

9/2/2014 class @CP2

Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Labor Day!
Growing up on Long Island the beach was a short drive away.
When we were younger my mom would take us to Jones Beach most days of the week
 and some days we had all three meals there. That was a wonderful time.
So I guess I'm longing for those wonderful beach days.
This weeks card is again filled with lots of Tim's goodies.
I think I'll send my mom this card!

Please bring your basic class kit including
non stick craft sheet
ball point glue pen
scissors
brown edger

I used the following distress inks and foam blenders
you can bring these if you own them
salty ocean
evergreen bough
broken china
vintage photo
old paper
bundled sage
tumbled glass
frayed burlap

September Birthday Celebration
Tuesday the 16th
Sherry
Renee
Susan
Jenna has offered to bring a sweet treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment