Sunday, October 19, 2014

10/21/2014 class @CP2

Last week I spent my days preparing for classes or teaching.
So I came home Saturday itching to get inky.
I knew I wanted to use the Stampendous stamps and dies
I bought at Nancy's a while ago.
I love the pen pattern series, looks like zentangle,
which I have to be very zen to do zentangle
 otherwise it just stress me out.

So I sat at my desk pondering if I should be a purist
 and create in black and white or do I add color.
Well the autumn colors have been calling my name,
so I went with color.
The original card I stamped in black, 
on the second one I switched to sepia, 
gives it a little softer feel.
So sepia it is!




Please bring your basic class kit
including
gold paint pen

if you own
wild honey ink pad
fired brick ink pad
rusty hinge ink pad
plus ink blenders for the 3 colors.
If you have other autumn color distress ink and
 would like to use those, feel free to bring them to class.

That should do it, see you on Tuesday.
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment