Wednesday, January 7, 2015

1/13/2015 class @CP2

Needless to say last weeks card was a challenge for some of you,
but you did it! 
This week I thought you could use a break and went a bit simpler.
I found this cupcake paper and was really attracted to it.
Not my usual style but the was something about the colors and patterns
 that appealed to me.
So I pulled out my Tim Holtz Blueprint cupcake with matching dies.
Too big, too overpowering.
Then I remembered a small set of blueprint stamps that I bought
 sometime last year and those poor babies have never seen ink!

So this is what I came up with.


Add a sentiment with a Penny Black die and where done!

Please bring your basic class kit
including
glue pen
tweezers
I used distress markers to color the image
spun sugar
weathered wood
mustard seed

First Birthday celebration of the year
January 27
Katie
Barbara
Charlotte

That should do it,
Have a wonderful week and see you on Tuesday!
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment