Tuesday, January 27, 2015

2/3/2015 class @CP2

January is gone! 
Here comes February which will be gone in a blink!

So there are a couple of things I am trying with this class,
one is to use what I have, a resolution carried over from 2014.
So far so good.
I am trying to do a monthly card that is unique in shape or folds.
I am also trying to do a masculine card a month.
In January I meet all of my goals for this class.

New month and here is a pop up with stamps that were bought last year.
I did use them in a class at Scraps Galore, time to share them here.
The paper is also from last year.

 Anyone who knows me is gasping at the glitter, I hate glitter.
I found a trick that I can live with. It's not glitter I'm opposed to, its the mess.
So I found a no mess glitter application.
I am so delighted!



Enough chit chat!

Please bring your basic class kit
including
bone folder
glue pen
tweezers
black edger
preferred coloring medium,
I used water color pencils
water & brushes

That should do it, have a wonderful week.
I have to tell you this is one of the few times
 I'm glad I am no longer living in NY!

Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment