Friday, February 6, 2015

2/10/2015 class @CP2

I would like to thank everyone for their support & understanding
 about having to cancel class last week. 
This is a very rare occurrence and I hope I was able to get to 
everyone before they left for class.
My apologies if I missed you.

****************************************************************************

We do not have any February Birthdays so Evelyn 
suggested that we have a Valentine card exchange. 
Bring a card and you get a card.
Also it was suggested instead of signing your card put a post it 
with your name so we know who the creator is and the recipient has a usable card.
All strictly voluntary, if you want to play great if not you can still ooh & aah. 

So we will be doing the birthday pop up that I posted last week.
In case you have forgotten what it looks like, here you go!




Please bring your basic class kit
including
bone folder
glue pen
tweezers
black edger
preferred coloring medium,
I used water color pencils
water & brushes

That should do it!
See you next week.
BTW I'm loving this weather!
Susan *Ü*


No comments:

Post a Comment