Friday, February 27, 2015

3/3/2015 class @CP2

The stamp convention always makes me think of Stampscapes
 and I have the urge to pull out my boxes of stamps from them, yes i did say boxes.
I was totally amazed and mesmerized watch Ken work his magic at the demo table.
I took his class here at CP2 several years ago.
Sadly they will not be at the show this year.
Look here to see who will be there, 
some companies that I have never seen at the Albuquerque convention, yay!

So back to this weeks card,
 a simple Stampscapes scene with a brayered background.
The fold is one that Renee gave me a sample of back in the fall of last year,
I'm calling it a modified trifold.



Please bring your basic class kit
including
stamping mat (mouse pad etc)
black edger

FYI, I used
Ranger Stained Glass Ink Pad
Stamps:
Lakeside cove lg
ducks formation
reeds
cattails
pebbles
solo canoeist

March Birthdays will be celebrated on the 24th
Sue & Jerri have birthdays on the same day!

That should do it, stay warm and get a little bit inky!
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment