Thursday, March 26, 2015

3/31/2015 class @CP2

Today's class is something I have been wanting to try for quite some time.
It's called no line water coloring.
There are an abundance of tutorials and examples out there.
So for class today you will need a pair of well rested eyes and your glasses.
Along with a bit of patients.

I used my new Hero Arts stamps called
Build a Cactus.
Some paper from my stash for the background.
I did make two samples, finding which parts I like best.
May need to do a third one!



Please bring your basic class kit including
water brush or paintbrush
water bottle
non stick craft mat
gold edger

If you own distress ink pad 
or distress markers
in the following colors(or similar colors)
peeled paint
forest moss
aged mahogany
vintage photo
rusty hinge
tumbled glass
tea dye


That should do it, enjoy your week!
Susan *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment