Tuesday, May 19, 2015

5/26/2015 class @CP2

I'm back and doing any easy card
 not knowing what shape I'll be in, lol!
I fell in love with this Memory Box die
 that I bought two different versions of it.
Here's just one cus we're keeping it simple.
This is what I envisioned in my head.
Loving the kraft, black & red.

Then I looked on my desk and there were a bunch of left over pieces.
So I grabbed a piece of red card stock and
 began to build with the black & kraft leftovers.
This is what I got.
Much to my surprise I really like this!

So bring a zip lock baggie with you to save the bits and pieces 
or bring a piece of  card stock (any color 4 1/2 x 2 3/4) with you and build it right here.

Please bring your basic class kit
including
black edger
 ball point glue pen
tweezers
zip lock baggie

Enjoy your week, see you Tuesday!
Susan *Ü*


No comments:

Post a Comment